Do you have a DEC in instrumentation, automation, electricity or electrodynamics and 2 to 3 years of experience in instrumentation? Do you like to develop business, have communication skills and would be happy to collaborate with a dynamic sales team? This is an opportunity to advance your career quickly within a company that has been established here for a long time and whose values are in the right place. You will be responsible for promoting the instrumentation products of a prestigious international brand from the Montreal head office. This company specializes in the distribution of automation and instrumentation products. The person will be under the responsibility of the Regional Director – Eastern Quebec.
- Develop engineering and technological conversion projects in Eastern Quebec.
- Promote the brand and instrumentation products of this world technology leader; increase its notoriety and visibility.
- Coordinate business opportunities and ongoing projects between the company and the sales team of the instrumentation manufacturer.
- Assess, manage and grow potential business opportunities and projects; Collaborate with members of the sales team (quotes, etc.).
- Offer technical training in partnership with other collaborators; provide necessary support to members of the sales team (quotes, etc.).
- Make good oral and written technical presentations.
- Keep up to date with technological levels, market developments, customers and competing products.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the instrumentation department; prepare detailed sales and personnel reports; hire and train the staff of his department.
- A DEC in instrumentation, automation, electricity or electrodynamics
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in instrumentation AND sales.
- Strong communication skills (courtesy and diplomacy); interpersonal skills and attention to client satisfaction
- Fluency in French and English
- Computer literacy
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a car; optimize your travel to reduce costs.
- Be open to training in Canada as well as the United States
- Knowledge of Siemens products, an important asset
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance
- Pension funds
This ad is written in the masculine to lighten the reading. Recruscope welcomes all applications while respecting diversity. The company is also committed to rigorous and inclusive selection processes in all respects. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this position.