Do you have experience in the project development and construction sector as Vice President finance for at least 8 years? Are you an excellent manager of day-to-day accounting activities, budget control and account monitoring? Do you know how to produce clear and detailed financial reports?
Here is a great opportunity for advancement within a fast-growing Quebec company located in the Montreal area. Our client is currently looking for an experienced Vice President of Finance to lead its accounting department. You will need to demonstrate strong leadership qualities, good communication skills and ability to meet sometimes tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will also need to be autonomous and solution-oriented, capable of personal initiative and teamwork. He or she will report directly to the President of the company and oversee the accounting team in all its day-to-day activities, from treasury to budget control.
This position of Vice President finance offers a very competitive salary, a stimulating work environment and many benefits. This is a full-time, face-to-face position.
- Supervise the financial operations of a fast-growing Quebec company specializing in project development and construction
- Ensure full transparency of the company’s financial performance
- Rigorously manage financial controls and accounting procedures on a daily basis
- Maintain the accuracy of customer billing and payments on time
- Establish budgets, allocate funds for projects and oversee the amounts invested
- Coordinate and produce all required tax documentation
- Conduct weekly and monthly financial assessments
- Analyze potential financial risks and communicate them well
- Produce clear reports and develop annual financial forecasts
- Minimum 12 years of experience in financial management for project management and construction
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- Professional Accountant designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- Good functional English at a minimum
- Solid knowledge of different accounting software
- Good knowledge of the construction sector in Quebec
- Good communicator, excellent interpersonal skills and confidence
- Works rigorously, manages with tact and ensures the continuous training of accounting staff
- Has strong analytical capabilities and timeliness
This ad is written in the masculine to lighten the reading. The direct approach executive search firm Recruscope uses rigorous and inclusive selection processes, respecting diversity. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this position.
is a firm that recruits middle and senior executives by direct approach with headhunters.