Our client, an international equipment manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of industrial production and automation equipment and systems that has distinguished itself for several years, is actively looking for a Project Manager for commissioning and installation of DCS equipment customer for North America in the field of pulp and paper, passionate about project management wishing to contribute to the development and growth of the company.
Under the supervision and in collaboration with the Director, you will be responsible for DCS Engineer or Technician for paper quality automation system implementation projects.
We are looking for a DCS (Distributed Control System) engineer or technician who will lead customer projects, from start-up through configuration and commissioning work, ensuring that technical and quality objectives are met.
Knowledge of DCS, QCS and PLC automation systems is a plus.
Specifically, your main responsibilities will be to :
The role of the Project Engineer also includes dealing with pulp and paper customers and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out transformations in work processes and implement modern work practices and tools.
Your profile •
- Good knowledge of pulp and paper industry processes and customers and industrial automation
- Technician or Bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering or equivalent acquired skill and professional experience of at least 5 years as a senior project engineer in the industrial sector.
- Must demonstrate a business-oriented attitude and leadership skills, experience in team building, process improvement, conflict resolution and motivation of people.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator, ability to create professional relationships with clients, colleagues and international partners.
- Ability to operate independently in a multitasking environment, able to plan priorities and willing to travel to Canada and the United States for equipment commissioning.
- Fluency in English. French, Spanish is a plus.
- Possess a driver’s licence
Group insurance plan offered;
Group RRSP available;
Challenging challenge in a rapidly growing and innovative organization;
Dynamic work environment with a passionate team
Recruscope is a firm that recruits intermiedial and executive executives and headhunters by direct approach. https://recruscope.com
This ad is written in the masculine to lighten the reading. Recruscope welcomes all applications while respecting diversity. The company is also committed to rigorous and inclusive selection processes in all respects. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this position.