Our client located in the Trois-Rivières region, an equipment manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of custom equipment that has stood out for several years, is actively looking for a mechanical designer with a background as a mechanical engineer.
Under the supervision and in collaboration with the Director, you will be responsible for the design and realization of the detailed drawings and assembly necessary for the realization of our projects.
- Develop, design and improve components and various mechanical systems, equipment and tools.
- Validate, revise, and modify drawings according to manufacturing constraints, customer requirements and quality standards.
- Model in 3D and produce the plans of the various mechanical systems, equipment and tools.
- Attend project meetings and participate in various equipment design reviews.
- Work closely with engineering and technical teams to improve and optimize best practices.
- Work with the team of assembly technicians to supervise the progress of his/her project.
- Participate in the development of new vehicles;
- Manage engineering projects of various complexity and according to client needs;
- Carry out the design of the various equipment using CAD / CAD software;
- Coordinate project start-up and monitoring meetings;
- Develop concepts ensuring compliance with technical standards and taking into account current and future configurations;
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering as well as relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English also required.
- Have between three (3) and five (5) years of experience in mechanical design;
- Member of the OIQ;
- Mastery of Inventor software;
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and mechanics in general;
- Knowledge of electricity (an asset);
- Familiarity with ERP software;
- Mastery of the Office suite;
- Driver’s license (required).
- Group insurance paid at 50% by the employer
- Voluntary retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reimbursement of the OIQ contribution
- Business closure during the holiday season
- Ergonomic and clean workplace
- Collaborative work atmosphere where mutual aid reigns
- Social Committee and Activities
This ad is written in the masculine to lighten the reading. Recruscope welcomes all applications while respecting diversity. The company is also committed to rigorous and inclusive selection processes in all respects. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this position.