Our client located in Montreal, an international equipment manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of industrial production and automation equipment and systems that has distinguished itself for several years, is actively looking for a Mechanical Engineer for customer equipment repairs for North America, passionate about technical consulting wishing to contribute to the development and growth of the company.
Under the supervision and in collaboration with the Director, you will be responsible for the overall evaluation of the customer’s equipment (heavy industry) as well as the coordination of related repair and reconditioning projects. The ultimate goal is to ensure that, through teamwork, customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Recommend the most efficient processes by developing the cost structure, determining the repair or reconditioning plan, inspecting and successfully delivering projects within the promised deadlines.
- Planning and execution of projects.
- Responsible for planning and executing projects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Process quotes, orders and track project progress.
- Responsible for all related activities of the assigned product range.
- Be called upon to accompany the field/technical team virtually or at customers in North America.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering as well as relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English also required.
- Intermediate computer knowledge with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel to track projects.
- Valid driver’s license
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance plan offered;
- Group RRSP available;
- Challenging challenge in a rapidly growing and innovative organization;
- Dynamic work environment with a passionate team
This ad is written in the masculine to lighten the reading. Recruscope welcomes all applications while respecting diversity. The company is also committed to rigorous and inclusive selection processes in all respects. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this position.